Our “100% Buyer Protection Program” allows for easy returns and refunds for:
- Products which you may not like for quality, color or design related issues
- Products which you received in “Damaged/Defective/Broken” condition
- Products not as per description/photo on the website
All products must be returned in their original condition along with the bills and labels. Please follow the below given steps to register your dispute within 7 days of receipt of the product. Disputes registered after 7 days of delivery may not be entertained by the sellers.
Note: Items falling under following categories CANNOT be returne
- Custom stitched products
How to raise dispute for an order?
You can raise a dispute within 7 days of delivery, in either of the two ways:
- By sending an email to [email protected] with images of broken/defective/damaged products within 7 days of delivery. Please mention your order number in the email
What happens after a dispute is raised?
Reverse Pickup Orders:
After Vikafab reviews your return request, we will arrange for the pickup of the product from your doorstep within 2-3 working days.
Self Ship Orders:
After Vikafab reviews your return request, you will receive an email containing the instructions and return shipping address to which you need to send back the product within 10 days. We recommend using an online traceable courier service for returning your items.
What is the estimated delivery time? How will the delivery be done?
- We try to process all deliveries through reputed courier companies like Bluedart, Aramex, AFL, DTDC, DHL and Fedex. In some cases, where the pin/zipcode is not serviceable by these courier companies, we use Indian Speed Post for those deliveries.
- If there is no courier service available in your area, we will get in touch with you and try to work out a convenient alternate delivery location that is serviced by our courier partners.
How can I track the delivery of my order?
All Vikafab items are delivered through reputed courier partners who will provide a Tracking ID for your order. You can track your order by login into your Vikafab account.
We also email you the tracking details after we dispatch your order.
Why is the COD option not offered in my location?
Availability of Cash on Delivery depends on the ability of our courier partner servicing your location to accept cash as payment at the time of delivery.
Our courier partners have limits on the cash amount payable on delivery depending on the destination and your order value might have exceeded this limit. Please enter your pin code on the product page to check if COD is available in your location.
Vikafab offers you multiple payment methods. Whatever your online mode of payment, you can rest assured that Vikafab’s trusted payment gateway partners use secure encryption technology to keep your transaction details confidential at all times.
You may use Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and Cash on Delivery to make your purchase. We also accept payments made using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club credit/debit cards.
Are there any charges for a COD purchase?
There may be COD charges per product which will be communicated to you when you transact on Vikafab.com. We do not process COD orders for invoice value of more than Rs.5000.
All the products are valid for a Cash-On-Delivery order, except for those where it is specifically written in the description “Cash on delivery is not available “.
What do the different order status mean?
- Processing: We have received authorization from the payment gateway and are processing your order.
- Accepted by Seller: The seller has accepted to cater to your order.
- Packing Order: Your order is getting ready to be shipped to you.
- In Transit: Your order has been shipped out of our seller’s warehouse and is on its way to your delivery location.
- Partially shipped: Sometimes when you have ordered multiple items, we may have to ship them separately.
- Delivered: Your order has been delivered at your specified delivery location.
- Order Cancelled: The order has been cancelled.
Couldn’t find the information you needed?
Please Email us at [email protected]